Sep 30, 2020 | Kendall Zajac | 788 views
We're hitting the Ice.......
Hello All LAMHA players and families.....We’re very excited to welcome everyone back to the rink this week. Some teams will be starting Saturday October 3 and will continue after that. Here you will find ice slots per each division. Please note we are having issues with our website but hope toto get it up and going ASAP.
Saturday October 3
Jr IP 10:15-11:15am
Sr Ip 11:30am-12:30pm
Minor Novice 2-3pm
Major Novice 3:15-4:15Pm
Sunday October 4
Minor Novice 10:15-11:15am
Major Novice 11:30am-12:30pm
Monday October 5
Wednesday October 7
Thursday October 8
Along with everything there are many changes we have had to make due to Covid-19.
Some one from the executive will be there to speak with parents and answer questions during your players first practice.
A few things that you will need to know prior to attending your first session
- players must come to the rink dressed
What does this mean?
Before you enter the arena players must have on everything other than helmet, gloves and skates. Goalies are an exception but please dress as much as you can.
- each player is allowed ONE parent inside the arena as a spectator. ONE and only ONE
- everyone entering the arena will need to wear a mask. Players will be masked until they are ready for their helmet they can then remove, and when coming off ice once helmet is removed masks are then required.
- each person/player will have to complete a health screening and then sign in for tracking purposes
- players MUST have their own labeled water bottle no sharing will be permitted
- when arriving at the arena you will only be granted access to the arena 10 minutes before your scheduled ice time, also when leaving you will be given 10 minutes to vacate the arena after your scheduled time.
- when entering the arena either as a spectator or player please adhere to all signs and floor markings.
And Above all we ask everyone to be patient. We are all experiencing these new changes for the first time. We ask that you are patient with coaches, executive member, players and other parents.
See you at the Rink